5:41 AM | Monday, October 29, 2012
Distributed Component Based Software Development by using ASP.NET Web Services and Web Portals.
Virtual Mart-Reservation Agent PortalGoal: Implement a Virtual Marketplace.
The following entities play a role in the Virtual Marketplace:
• Agent: A portal, which allows passengers to search a route, reserve and cancel Air tickets on various Air Lines. Agent port also facilitates passengers to search hotels availability, reserve and cancel hotel reservations.
• Bank: Provides financial services to the its customers (Passenger, Agent, Airline, Hotel)
• Airline: Provides daily flying schedules for the Agents and accepts reservations from passengers.
• Hotel: Provides logging facilities (BB, HB, and FB) and accepts reservations from passengers.
Following diagram shows the high level architecture of the Virtual Market.
Released Under MIT Licence 2012 Harsha Siriwardena
@authors: harshadura, chathu
MS Visual Studio 2008
This Project has been done for a partial fulfillment of Distributed Component Based Software Development Subject.
8:39 AM | Thursday, October 25, 2012
First try this!
adb shell # cd /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/2010-06-126.96.36.199 # rm nandroid.md5 # md5sum *img > nandroid.md5
Method 2 :
If Method 1 doesn't work try this way! Hard way - manually setting MD5 values!
Download this > MD5 Calculator
- Manually go through all the files in the backup folder and calculate MD5 vals, Add them into nandroid.md5 file
c8833ba3d5307b22805daec2a1a34500 << Calculated values | boot.img 01b6cccfb42bd4e3864387eb34a14f1e data.ext4.tar 96995b58d4cbf6aaa9041b4f00c7f6ae recovery.img dae1832a031157156269d814a0ddacee system.ext4.tar
* More info regarding this work-around refer from this PDF.
Ref: XDA Developers
8:32 AM | Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Ralapanawa Android Module is one of the Mobility modules we have developed for Ralapanawa RND project. This project has used wide variety of features and functionalites on Android Technology. So finally we thought to Open Source the whole source code for the sake of other newbie developers specially for educational purposes.
Some major functionality.
- Graphical illustrations (Charts)
- Data tables to populate bulk data.
- Handling KSOAP client to fetch SOAP web services within Android.
- Handling REST web services.
- SMS based services.
- Feedback Functions. (Consumer to Dev)
- Showing Progress bars while handling UI Threads
- Grid views for menu.
- UI theming
- and many more..
------------------------------------------------- Ralapanawa.Mobile.Module - README ------------------------------------------------- Android Derivative of the Ralapanawa Centralized Web Service Released Under: MIT License 2012 Harsha Siriwardena @authors: harshadura, dewmal Download App from Google Play Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ralapanawa.mobile.android For more info visit project blog: http://www.ralapanawa.org/
Please note we have wasted our good precious time to create this wonderful product. So if you gonna reuse our work in someway, please mind to give proper credit to us. Thanks!
10:41 AM | Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Posted by harshadura
OpenMRS Conference 2012 Group Photo!
Destination: International Institute for Rural Reconstruction-IIRR, Silang, Cavite, Philippines
Never forget this wonderful, 6 day experience i got in a foreign country! I will definitely serve my best for OpenMRS in future too! Thanks again OpenMRS for all the great hospitality!
නමෝ බුද්ධාය! Thank God again for taking care of me all the time for a Cool and Safe Journey.