Colombo Stock Exchange Watch - Latest News

Hello Guys,
This is my first useful Android Application. lol. It can be very useful for the people who mostly cope with Share market. This app is simple, it will show the latest Share market News on your Droid Screen.

Btw I thought to Add this (useful) App on Google's Android appmart place called market.android.com. Omg! I was amazed. They were asking 25$ to Join the App publishers Community. So I just ignored it for awhile and published it here. Published in my very own place.lol

Anyway just telling about code. This App uses XML parser and it reads a RSS Feed and Shows it on the screen. :)  Thats the technology behind the screen. lol. KIT, I gonna develop this App into more deeper for our heartiest Stock Marketers. This app is specially for you guys!! :D

KIT
 - Harsha

DOWNLOAD > CSE WATCH.APK

_______________________________________________________________________________


DOWNLOAD via QR READER





qrcode

Screenshot