After lots of hard work I was lucky enough to buy my first car last week. I was searching and investigating lots of Cars! (well i m pretty sure i hv checked more than 50 cars engine started and bonnet opened xD) around Colombo area with a great deal of support from one of my uncle who is a a relation and a former Mechanic at Toyota Lanka.

And finally I decided to buy this charming (atleast for me xD) Lancer CK2 comes with the Evo5 bodykit installed to it. :)

Spec: http://specs.cars-directory.net/mitsubishi/lancer/1.5_MX_touring_11872.html







_____________

PS: Happened a lil accident near a three way junction at Bambalapit hit with a damned pizza motor bike :/ Front bumper, bonnet, 1 fog lamp, 1 signal lamp and 1 head lamp got damaged by this. Luckily I had setup a full insurance for my Car so got full claim for everything. But not to mention the big amount of time I had to spent in garages and insurance offices :/ it was a (sucking indeed) but a great experience after all ..


Never-mind! all is well back again. Here is a picture taken after the recovery :)