Yeah I am an Engineer at DirectFN - Mubasher, We are the people who make DirectFN, the Ultimate Trader's tool use by various Stock Markets in the Entire Globe :-)

Recently I joined a company called Direct FN a.k.a Mubasher, Direct Financial Network in long words. Thats a Software Company specializes Stock Trade related solutions which are served for the entire globe. I am really proud that I have been recruited for this Company and looking forward to serve my best in future endeavors.

I will be working on DirectFN-Mobile Division of Mubasher Ltd as an Associate Software Engineer. So my main objectives will be developing DirectFN Trader's Tools/Apps for IPhone, Android and Windows Phone as well. And I am so glad that I will be start working on Iphone development pretty soon. As its my very initial developments with Xcode and Iphone dev, I think that would be lil bit painful for me but should be a wonderful experience. So that's it for now folks. I am really happy to join with Mubasher as a very well known Software Company in Sri Lanka and looking forward to serve my best and get more knowledge on Global Software development environments.

නමෝ බුද්ධාය.

- Harsha
_________________________

Direct FN Ltd., also known as Mubasher in the Middle East is a wholly owned subsidiary of National Technology Group (NTG). NTG is the largest ICT holding company operating across the MENA region. DirectFN specializes in providing solutions to both buy side and sell side institutions with fully automated Straight Through Processing (STP) systems. DirectFN solutions are used across Middle East and South Asia by some of the largest financial institutions. DirectFN also specialize in providing low latency market data, news, reference data, charting tools and other investor tools to the investment community in the Middle East and beyond. For more details on DirectFN, please refer to www.directfn.net

About DirectFN-TWS Trader's tool

The Software itself named as a part of Company name and TWS means Traders Work Station, This Application supports various Mobile Devices including IPhone, IPad, Android Phones, Tabs and Blackbery, Windows Phone

The coolest thing is you will able to do online trading by using this Application, Yeah by using the Mobile Phone Apps you can trade even you are on Bed. Really Cool isn't it? :-)

Feel like i will tend to start working on Share market investments again. ;-)

Desktop Version


Android Version